Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans
Who needs HGTV when you have AHMC!
Take the ugly duckling of the neighborhood and transform it into the envy of the block. Smart buyers know that the right home that just needs some TLC can be the best home investment you and your family can make. Update kitchens, bathrooms, and more. Take a look…
Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans Are Good For:
If you’re looking to make some repairs or home improvements without any minimum requirement, a HomeStyle renovation loan might be the best option for you.
Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loan Details
- Max construction window: 6 Months
- Minimum 10% contingency reserves required: additional funds financed into loan for unforeseen repairs and/or cost overruns
- Third party inspector identifies percentage of work completed to date and approves completed work (maximum 5 draws). 10% holdback on each disbursement
- *Contact us to confirm what you need for qualifying
- Health & safety, livability
- Structural and non-structural repairs only
- No luxury items or outbuildings
- 1-4 Unit Primary Residence
- 1-Unit Second Home
- 1-Unit Investment Properties
Secure your Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loan At One of Our Branches
We’re in your local area, but if you can’t find a branch in your backyard, apply online and we’ll connect you with one of our Loan Officers near you.
We Let Our Clients Do The Talking
We aren’t lying about our service. When it comes to customer service, you get the Absolute best. See what our past and current clients have to say!
Keep Up With Us
It’s an Absolute Life. See what’s happening here: